[Suggestion] Different Backdrops

Started by F0R, October 02, 2016, 09:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F0R

Currently there is only 1 background and type of terrain color which makes the maps look very similar.

Just Suggesting like in creeper world a bunch of different base backgrounds to make the terrain and the backdrop have more variety to make the color palette more interesting.

Thanks

-F0R

chwooly

In map editor under general settings there are 25 backgrounds. I do wish that you could down arrow thru them instead of having to click on each one idiviually but there are 25 and actually it is 26 since it goes from 0-25.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

F0R

Oh i didn't know my bad, is it with terrain as well? if so it's my lack of knowledge in this game and this thread can be deleted.

chwooly

Land has 5 levels and each is a different color but that is the limit right now as far as I know
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein