Creeper saga *cw3 spoilers* by t-tron

Started by t-tron, October 12, 2013, 04:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t-tron

10/12/2013

This takes place a couple of weeks after Creeper World 3 (human ending). So now any surviving humans are starting to recolonize and thus the rebels were born. As the player you run into them and are forced to cooperate. You are welcome to try this series out. Part 1 and it's picture are attached.

Enjoy!

Second map released!

As usual the map and picture are below

I'm downloading the beta right now. I'll start making maps again soon as my free time allows.

teknotiss

hi, can i suggest you add your name to your maps?
as we have to put them all in the same folder it helps players keep who made which straight. it will also help people comment on maps easier if they know who made them  :)
i'll be happy to try this map, as i am all other custom maps from all users, but having names on yours would be a help.
cheers dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

t-tron

Quote from: teknotiss on October 12, 2013, 05:59:20 PM
hi, can i suggest you add your name to your maps?
as we have to put them all in the same folder it helps players keep who made which straight. it will also help people comment on maps easier if they know who made them  :)
i'll be happy to try this map, as i am all other custom maps from all users, but having names on yours would be a help.
cheers dude  8)
ok *dude* ;D

Thank you for the for the advice. :)

TLMike

I think you messed up your cipher. In the coded messages, you spell 4-5-19-20-19-21-3-20-9-15-14. 19 is S, and you meant to use R. In both messages.

t-tron

Quote from: TLMike on October 22, 2013, 10:42:29 PM
I think you messed up your cipher. In the coded messages, you spell 4-5-19-20-19-21-3-20-9-15-14. 19 is S, and you meant to use R. In both messages.

Thanks, I'll take a look at that

t-tron

Quote from: t-tron on October 22, 2013, 11:51:08 PM

Thank you, you're right. But it's going to be kinda difficult to edit it myself.  :-\

Karsten75

I played both your maps, and I'm sorry to say they are sloooow... mostly because you choose to limit upgrades.  I don't see how that makes for a fun map. Having figured out the sequence, I might be able to play it more efficiently, but I doubt I'll try. I also wonder if anyone will attempt to pick up the AoO in the lower left corner...

TLMike

Quote from: t-tron on October 23, 2013, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: t-tron on October 22, 2013, 11:51:08 PM

Thank you, you're right. But it's going to be kinda difficult to edit it myself.  :-\

I didn't mean to burst your bubble or anything. I just wanted you to know for the next map.

t-tron

Quote from: Karsten75 on October 23, 2013, 01:49:21 PM
I played both your maps, and I'm sorry to say they are sloooow... mostly because you choose to limit upgrades.  I don't see how that makes for a fun map. Having figured out the sequence, I might be able to play it more efficiently, but I doubt I'll try. I also wonder if anyone will attempt to pick up the AoO in the lower left corner...

I admit the map is kinda slow. I was trying to create a different sort of challenge. Sorry it's not fitting to your style of gameplay. :)