CW3 Series - Extended Journey

Started by Michionlion, October 11, 2013, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

So, I'm going to claim the 'First Series for CW3' spot.  I know eighttailedfox already said he was going to work on a series, but I beat him to publishing it.  This story is based on the premiss that during Abraxis' journey, we only actually played the very important worlds.  This series will just be sort of an 'extended journey', featuring cool maps, interesting story, and whatever else I can think of.  There will also be a couple maps with CRPL in them, but they will be more of a 'highlight' than the norm.  Anyways, enjoy!

Procyon
Click to view description, image, and download
The first map of the series, this is a small one, but not an easy one.  In this map, void represents area on which you cannot build, rather than space.  Click the image to download.

[close]

Imgur Gallery of Maps
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

pawel345

Cool map :D had a lot of trouble shutting down that big emitter. But really fun and  hard to attack, easy to defend :P

t-tron

your idea is pretty cool. i'm also creating a series. the first part will be released soon. good luck with your series. :D