Creeper World 4 Demo

Started by supersimpsonman, June 16, 2020, 10:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimpsonman

The Demo for Creeper World 4 is listed in the Steam Purchase tab, you can search for it and it comes up. The problem I'm having though is that the Demo link takes me directly to the store page for CW4, not to the page containing a demo to download.

Perhaps this is just time related, it being still early in the day of release but I wanted to get that out there and see if other people are experiencing this as well, or just me. Thanks for reading and replying if you do  ;D

supersimpsonman

Nevermind, I hadn't realized the launch has a specific time to it and came here asking why I couldn't download the game. Now I can't figure how to delete the post.

Valley

Quote from: supersimpsonman on June 16, 2020, 10:17:17 AM
Nevermind, I hadn't realized the launch has a specific time to it and came here asking why I couldn't download the game. Now I can't figure how to delete the post.

Same issue. I thought it was supposed to go live at 10?

Grabz

Steam has been having trouble telegraphing how to download demos for specific games. This direct download link should start up a download for the demo for anyone having trouble:

steam://install/1293770

Simply copy paste the link above in your browser URL tab, and it should prompt Steam to download the demo.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Alastair_Stokell

I'm still not able to download the demo. Assistance please

Karsten75

Quote from: Alastair_Stokell on June 17, 2020, 08:19:03 AM
I'm still not able to download the demo. Assistance please

I wrote a topic in announcements on possible work-arounds.

Alastair_Stokell

I tried that. It still isn't working for me. Using Google Chrome. Would a different browser make a difference?

Dushe_h

Maybe you can try in Run(Win+R)
微笑面对生活

Alastair_Stokell

The demo download doesn't even start...

Dushe_h

微笑面对生活

Karsten75

Knucracker is force-adding the demo download to the Steam store page. It should be up there in 15-20 minutes.

Alastair_Stokell

There's nothing to show. I follow the link and I click the install button then nothing happens

Alastair_Stokell

Great. Thank you Karsten. Legend as always. Can't wait to play. Been waiting years already.