Custom Map #91: Oversplash. By: Mikoz

Started by AutoPost, January 15, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #91: Oversplash

Author: Mikoz
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Fight a new enemy on this mountain ridge. #CRPL: Antisprayer #Spores #NoDigitalis #NoTechLimits

Karsten75

I'm going to venture out here and say this is a great map. I love the delicate nuance of the AC sprayer and I almost (but not quite) felt sorry for all the creeper hurt I've done in the past using Sprayers.  :)

Nice work!

ak

Anyone else having trouble running this map smoothly?  I wonder if the CRPL code is chewing up my processor by polling something?

Cavemaniac

Quote from: ak on January 15, 2014, 08:12:21 PM
Anyone else having trouble running this map smoothly?  I wonder if the CRPL code is chewing up my processor by polling something?

Ha.

I thought it was running a little jerkily, but dismissed the thought 'cos it's so long since I found time to play CW3 I've forgotten what it was supposed to look like...

Edit:

Fun map!

I'm on about my fifth re-start.

This time.

This time...
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

ak

Great map.  It started running smoothly as soon as I killed the sprayer by the... boss thingy.  At that point there were still two sprayers left, so I don't know if that one is different, or what.

Relli

Nice, someone went and made the Corrupted Sprayer. That's quite the stockpile we have now. The creeper's staying true to form(less), gobbling up all the tech it can find and making it kill us. The day may come when it has a Command Node and access to every tech that we do, and then some.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Relli on January 16, 2014, 12:39:54 AM
Nice, someone went and made the Corrupted Sprayer. That's quite the stockpile we have now. The creeper's staying true to form(less), gobbling up all the tech it can find and making it kill us. The day may come when it has a Command Node and access to every tech that we do, and then some.
I'd just like to point out that I made the Corrupted Terp... no one ever gave me credit for that

Helper

@Mikoz - excellent work!

Relli

Quote from: Clean0nion on January 16, 2014, 02:24:05 AM
Quote from: Relli on January 16, 2014, 12:39:54 AM
I'd just like to point out that I made the Corrupted Terp... no one ever gave me credit for that
I admit I had forgotten about the terp when I was thinking about all the ones we had while writing this. But I was absolutely convinced I was missing one to begin with, and I certainly give you full credit for it now. Let's see what we've got currently.

Corrupted Beam and Collector made by ThirdParty
Corrupted Mortar made by eduran
Corrupted Terp made by Clean0nion
Corrupted Sprayer made by Mikoz

Wonder what we'll see next.

Clean0nion

Helper