Custom Map #71: Fugitives Ep. I: Meet The Brothers. By: Brennie42

Started by AutoPost, October 01, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #71: Fugitives Ep. I: Meet The Brothers

Author: Brennie42
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Brothers running from their past run out of fuel at an inopportune moment. Episode 1 in the Fugitives Story. #Fugitives

strigvir

The engine on Processor is on the front which, which means it's not used during movement.

chwooly

Quote from: strigvir on October 01, 2016, 09:32:17 AM
The engine on Processor is on the front which, which means it's not used during movement.

I think you mean producer and yes it does make a difference, I just tried it, if it was not used there would be no difference in speed, However when I move it once it turns around it is faster.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Qwerty Quazo

I don't believe the position of the engine matters a lot. It's just the rotation, which unfortunately we can't do anything about it.
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

ShadeOfRed

Hey, I hope you make more of these maps in this series, I'm enjoying them a bunch and made some videos on YouTube about them. 

I like the gameplay where I have no energy mines.  It's nice.  :)

hbarudi

interesting map, that last emitter died, but the particles moving away from the explosion killed my only hq after victory.