Custom Map #325: ETF15: Continuation Of Things

Started by AutoPost, October 15, 2011, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #325: ETF15: Continuation Of Things

Author: eighttailedfox

Desc:
EightTailedFox Mission 15: Continuation of Things Unable to use warp drive you come across the world that saw the defeat of most of the Liberation Fleet. With one month left, there is little time to continue work. But the Nexuses must be destroyed before they become a bigger threat.

EmdSh

For all you nexus-fans out there: 1 is enough. Everything else is just timeconsuming.
Thanks

Kithros

The best way to do it is to kill the anti-creeper nexus.

DethbyIT

ETF - I love your games, but anything with 3xNexi is a non-starter for me.

The graphics and concept look great (as usual) and thank you for the work you put into it.
dbit

eighttailedfox

First off, you all knew this map was going to come back. Second off, when testing it one nexus always killed the other three for some reason. So the only problem was the amount of dronies. But you can handle a few drones, can't you?

Edit: As for you complaining about Nexuses, only three of my maps have them. Going forward there aren't going to be any more of them. At least I'm not planning such. If at any point I feel that a nexus will be worth it in the remaining maps, they won't be able to activate as such as with this one. You know, to act as giant bombs and such.

Katra

Don't let the explosion of the nexus destroy any conversion bombs. That always seems to lock up the game on me.

Knowing that all the nexi blow at once calls for a whole different strategy.  ;D  (Kithros said it first. First time I've destroyed AC emitters. ;) )
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

frankievalli

ok I like the map but im stuck I can kill off all the emitters for the creeper but how in the heck do you destroy the nexus's i cant get the bombs close enough to do any damage and find the continous stream of drones annoying after a time. please give me a tip or too and what is the deal with the nexus at the top of the map ?

eighttailedfox

Quote from: frankievalli on October 31, 2011, 11:00:42 AM
ok I like the map but im stuck I can kill off all the emitters for the creeper but how in the heck do you destroy the nexus's i cant get the bombs close enough to do any damage and find the continous stream of drones annoying after a time. please give me a tip or too and what is the deal with the nexus at the top of the map ?

Nexuses can only be destroyed by darkbeams.

The Nexus at the top is a story piece. You can either ignore it, or abuse it.