Custom Map #2133: Pacman: Anti-Creeper Edition

Started by AutoPost, April 07, 2013, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2133: Pacman: Anti-Creeper Edition

Author: Keeper Decagon

Desc:
This map is inspired by map #2128, by annonymous.

RealAndy

I like the idea but I'm a bit confused about how to deposit the ac, I try depositing it at the ac generators but it doesn't do anything to remove the barriers, can you help?

Thanks,

RealAndy

That ok, found it, its in the little 2x3 boxes on the sides you need to deposit AC.  I love the concept, the drones are easier to escape from than in the real pacman, although I got cornered by them a couple of times when I let them get too close.

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: RealAndy on April 08, 2013, 07:22:46 AMI got cornered by them a couple of times when I let them get too close.

That happened to me a few times as well. :)

Well, I'm glad you like it. (I felt that map #2128 didn't really have much to do with pacman. :P)
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Cinth

I ran out of AC right after breaking the second wall on the right.  >:(

Keeper Decagon

You can continue to get AC from the emitters on the sides, so you should not be able to run out.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Cinth

RealAndy

All you need to do is break one wall, the rest can be done with the techs you get.