Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11129: Build&Rebuild

Author: Rix
Size: 128x128

Desc:
You lose some, you gain some.

Loren Pechtel

I can't even come close to stopping the first wave.  One spore can be killed, the other three I see no way to get to.  I've managed to kill the emitter close to base in time, but that's nowhere near enough.  Even if I got the tower with it that's enough to stop 16 spores and there would be 50 coming.  That would require another 17 beams.

Sacrificing the friendly emitter would help a bit but then I wouldn't have the AC to fight the emitter with.

Rix

Thanks for playing!

Spoiler
Read the map name and description again ;)
Spoiler
Just keep calm and rebuild after your base gets destroyed. Slowly but surely, you can win!
[close]
[close]

D0m0nik

Loren do you know this trick:

Spoiler
Build a few beams on and around a PZ. When the spores fly start the beams not on the PZ moving over the PZ. As the beam on the PZ runs out of ammo, pause and switch it with one of the floating beams. One PZ and a few beams can easily soak up 50 spores./spoiler]

Spoiler
Some fully loaded guppies can help with a quick base rebuild
[close]
[close]

D0m0nik

Having said that I am not yet sure how to deal with a wave of 700 spores!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 01, 2024, 01:25:22 PMLoren do you know this trick:

Spoiler
Build a few beams on and around a PZ. When the spores fly start the beams not on the PZ moving over the PZ. As the beam on the PZ runs out of ammo, pause and switch it with one of the floating beams. One PZ and a few beams can easily soak up 50 spores./spoiler]

Spoiler
Some fully loaded guppies can help with a quick base rebuild
[close]
[close]
I've juggled before, but I can't imagine actually pulling that off.

SanchesS80

Nice map. I beat it without loosing anything. Just destoy the first emmiter then send all resourses to build up energy and anti air defence. It is possible to hold up