Previous topic - Next topic

Aurzel

hmm you're right, and xylnalya that's not bragging that's tattle-tailing lol
sorry young you broke the rules

Young

Quote from: Xylnalya on December 27, 2009, 01:47:47 PM
Don't wanna brag but
Quote from: Rules
1. You are not allowed to move the city from its starting location.

lol i noticed.

Aurzel

betadata

@ YOUNG
how did you do it with no blasters on the top emitters???

Aurzel

the top emitters are scheduled to start a little later on, basically he won before they went active, i'll have to make them come on earlier

Aurzel

new one coming up and i'm sure you'll all be cursing the screen the first time you play it ;)

Young

Quote from: Aurzel on January 08, 2010, 05:38:14 AM
new one coming up and i'm sure you'll all be cursing the screen the first time you play it ;)

change your title on your uploaded map. still says 2.03

Aurzel

thats because the new one hasnt come out yet, the new one is version 2.11

Young

Quote from: Aurzel on January 10, 2010, 04:19:26 AM
thats because the new one hasnt come out yet, the new one is version 2.11

Well wth is the repost about and the spores come different directions. it's obviously a different version. for simplicity sake you should put v2.03a or something.

ItsFunToLose

The file download link says 2.11 but the in game title says 2.03 still.  first game, spores from the south = ragequit

start the map with the emitters on the ridge active.  its way easy currently.  would make it impossible for some, but challenging for me :-)

Aurzel

@young the spores always came from diff directions, just later
@funtolose thanks for the catch

Young

Quote from: Aurzel on January 11, 2010, 03:40:39 AM
@young the spores always came from diff directions, just later
@funtolose thanks for the catch

So it's a different verson yes?

Your still bad not changing the name thx ;0

edit: had to add the top line.

CyberDyneSystems

Hah, wish I'd found this thread before banging away at this so long. :)
Awesome difficult map,. after many failed attempts, I got it done, but was so intent on simply finishing the fight, I was not at all focusing on time, as you will notice ;)

I tend to go for overkill :O

this was the version just prior to the2.11 version I think, listed as 2.03 in the game.

CyberDyneSystems

Hmm, I just noticed from the screen shots that in my game I managed to stop the creep with the most amount of the disintegrating blocks in place,. ie: I may have had things under control sooner than I thought, but in my own fear of a total collapse, or spore attack knocking me back to the stone age, rather than press the advantage went for slow and cautious.

At some point I have to try this with speed in mind, .. I just wish I remember how I did this last time! :)

Aurzel

or you can wait till the next version and try it harder