Creeper World Downloads

Started by Kamron3, March 14, 2010, 10:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

Quote from: thepenguin on December 29, 2010, 07:56:17 AM
ok, the way I read + signs would have made it

It contains (52 of TP's maps of the United States) + (2 bonus maps.)

because + signs mean addition it woud seem like it contains 54 maps

Okay, I'll fix it real fast.

... and done!

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

DeaconSlim

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on March 14, 2010, 10:20:32 PM

Other downloads:

Sim/Full Game Maps

"Sim/Full Game Maps"
The downloadable file in this post will give you one _picture_ for each of the maps in the CW simulator & full game.

Set them as a custom background in the map editor so u can recreate any of the maps from the CW simulator or full game.

Its a ".zip" file, so make sure you unzip/unpack it.  Its not a big file though, only about 2.5 MB.  There should be a total of 60 pics.

Here is the link to the file:
CW Full Maps
[close]

Anyone have this link?....the one in the OP says it's no longer available.

thepenguin

really, kamron, you changed your name again??
We have become the creeper...

Kamron3

Quote from: DeaconSlim on April 10, 2011, 11:05:19 AM
Quote from: Charlie Sheen on March 14, 2010, 10:20:32 PM

Other downloads:

Sim/Full Game Maps

"Sim/Full Game Maps"
The downloadable file in this post will give you one _picture_ for each of the maps in the CW simulator & full game.

Set them as a custom background in the map editor so u can recreate any of the maps from the CW simulator or full game.

Its a ".zip" file, so make sure you unzip/unpack it.  Its not a big file though, only about 2.5 MB.  There should be a total of 60 pics.

Here is the link to the file:
CW Full Maps
[close]

Anyone have this link?....the one in the OP says it's no longer available.

Okay, it should work now. The OP should have the correct link. Thanks for letting me know! :D

Kamron3

Okay, I've changed all links from my website to a file hoster, because I can no longer keep my website online.

Kamron3

Fortunately, I was awarded two extra months for my services. I changed the links back. I'm going to be able to support the website now. :)

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!