On The Run feedback

Started by Aurzel, November 22, 2009, 05:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurzel

8th map is sent in and waiting to get uploaded, those of you who like a harder map might apreciate the fast and frantic start here

Joykill

Just played the map, the start was quite hectic indeed, barely fencing off the creeper with 3 blasters and a mortar I had to make fire 2 to 3 shots then move again... anyway once I got my drones and enouh energy to keep them supplied, it got a lot easier though... then it was just pop some generators, pop some more drones, and bomb the creeper back to the stone age...

Anyway I enjoyed the map! when will we see number 8?

Aurzel

umm that was number 8? lol
well i can start on it now and see how it goes, so some time in the next few days

personally i built a mortar and 2 drones after some initial collectors, the drones were off just in time before the wall broke and the mortar just in time to stop the creeper overflowing the crater
actually little developer info, after i finished, since it was hard to get started i set the emitter starting time 2 seconds later which made it a lot easier than you'd think

Aurzel

map 9's been submitted so expect it up soon, the story's going to get interesting soon ;)

Joykill

I enjoyed map 9, was a bit stressy at first to keep that lake from overflowing, but was a nice map! real curious about the story now though

Sniper

I have tried all 9 maps, completed up to 6. 7 is boring and too dependent on luck (but I must admit that the map idea is interesting,  8 and 9 are from the sort I don't like to play. The best one for me was without questioning the 6.

In common it is good work Aurzel, keep creating ;-)

Comments to some are directly added to them.
If you think noone watchs you, my agents will get bonus.

Aurzel

i think map 10 is more or less done, I was just waiting on Virgil to see if he was going to release a new patch and then kinda lost track, maybe I'll revisit it soon