Most difficult map?

Started by tpatana, February 14, 2010, 03:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecowa

Quote from: tpatana on February 19, 2010, 01:22:09 AM
Quote from: jecowa on February 19, 2010, 12:21:32 AM
It is possible to beat Mrmcdeath's Moki Moki map.

Can you tell exact order what you built? Because I still can't make it. Do you have same version of his map?

Meanwhile I tried the Fenris - Chapter 1, was quite nice.

I made a bunch of collectors, then three SAMs, then a couple more collectors, then 4 blasters. I have a newer version than what is posted here. I think it has 1 less emitter (the one closest to Odin City). And it has some walls to give you more time before you have to fight the creeper.

Mrmcdeath

Yes jecowa was on the chat as I was finishing it up. I gave it to him to test and then I posted it to the custom map page. I was hoping it would be up tonight but it wasn't quick enough to get on to last night's page. The spores are still out in full force though. The creeper is prolonged untill 3:45 and because of the emitter taken out and the rest less intensified it isn't as strong.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

tpatana

Quote from: jecowa on February 19, 2010, 01:34:12 AM
Quote from: tpatana on February 19, 2010, 01:22:09 AM
Quote from: jecowa on February 19, 2010, 12:21:32 AM
It is possible to beat Mrmcdeath's Moki Moki map.

Can you tell exact order what you built? Because I still can't make it. Do you have same version of his map?

Meanwhile I tried the Fenris - Chapter 1, was quite nice.

I made a bunch of collectors, then three SAMs, then a couple more collectors, then 4 blasters. I have a newer version than what is posted here. I think it has 1 less emitter (the one closest to Odin City). And it has some walls to give you more time before you have to fight the creeper.

Ok, that makes sense. Kinda misleading way how you said you succeeded on that level, but failed to mention it's different version.

Can you email me the file, I'd like to try it now to see if it's worth the hype or not :)

Mrmcdeath

Just wait untill tonight. It should be up, and if not I will email you the map.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

tpatana

The new Moki gave some challenge. Had to start couple of times because always one of the spores went through. After I managed to repel the spores, then it was slow advance. Really slow actually, took almost one hour to beat the map.