Michionlion's Other maps

Started by Michionlion, August 30, 2010, 07:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

Bombardment has been approved.

Edit: i've missed some maps so for a full list go to the first post.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Black Chess, Part 1: Encounter and it's sequels may have their own thread soon.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Through the Horns has been approved!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

is anybody interested in testing my map Down to Base?  I will PM you with the map and info if so.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Keeno

I would love to have a bash at your new map. i really like your maps, they seem straightforward but always seem to have a well designed strategic point. Great stuff
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Michionlion

My newest map is out: To the Sea.  Part of a three map short story, it is also listed in Ed's Picks
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

I've released a new map: Down to Base: Part 1.  It is part of another short story, written in more a  'militaristic' style.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!