"The War" A Saga

Started by Michionlion, August 28, 2010, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

Now, I have a question for all of you.

In The War, Part 8: Light in the Deep, were you able to decipher the riddle?  And was it a good riddle?

Here is the riddle:

Spoiler

Now that you 'sort of' (look at Part 9) know what the Trae Norae are, what do you think?  Does it actually mean what it's suppose to?
[close]

The image below is for the spoiler, so if you want to view it click on the 'spoiler' button.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

plz people... reply.  i need to know because i might include another riddle in part 11.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

i guess i'll have to think of something else now... expect Part 11 by next week (probably).
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Hi has added a video of Part 7.  Look for it on the first post.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

ok, i'm sorry for the long delay, but with cw2 and all... anyways, i have started work on part 11 and it will probably be done by next week.  so keep a look out!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Sneak peek... actually more like sneak hear :D

Spoiler
                                       The War, Part 11: Valley of Sorrow

[Lee]
"Commander, something happened..."

[Commander]
"What?"

[Lee]
"Well... I don't know how to put this, but the rift failed.  I have no idea where we are.  The Light Radar suggests that we may even be in another galaxy... there's no human settlements, or anything else for that matter, with-in about 48 lightyears...."

*Note: This is not the final version, so it could change.*
[close]

Edit: and guys, this isn't just a news thread.  You're allowed to comment.  Any and all!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Sounds neat, might try this one depending on how the map looks.

Michionlion

It'll be a north to south valley, opening up at the bottom.  I will post a pic as soon as I finish refining it.

Edit:
Picture:
*This may change a little, but its almost done.  Maybe by tomorrow night I'll have it submitted.*
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Michionlion

From my testing it won't be that hard, but my internet is not working on my comp so I can't submit a score. Soon tho...
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

final test run... if everything goes alright it'll be submitted tonight, and approved whenever it gets approved.

Edit: submitted.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

@Michionlion,
I've been out of the loop for a few days and wondering when your next one will be coming out.

Thanks,
dbit

Michionlion

i haven't started on it yet, and been thinking and planning for some future things, but i'll start work as soon as i can now!  thanks for the heads up.  :D
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!