"The War" A Saga

Started by Michionlion, August 28, 2010, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

well, you won't have to wait much longer.
its halfway up the list already.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

I have news that i don't think would fit in the NEWS part:

There will be 13 maps in 'The War' Saga.

(I'm not sure, but i'm almost  :) )

Edit: ok i posted it on the introduction part
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Part 7 is going to have to wait, as i'm going on vacation and probably won't get on the internet a lot...  but its on Earth (the map i mean  ;) )
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

UpperKEES

Quote from: Michionlion on September 16, 2010, 06:37:23 PM
but its on Earth (the map i mean  ;) )

I guess your holidays as well, but I'd envy you if it isn't. Actually I envy you anyway for going on vacation! :P
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Michionlion

well yeah... my holidays are also on earth
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Testing is done for The War, Part 8: Light in the Deep.  I will submit it as soon as I have internet acess for my computer.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

NEWS!!

There is going to be an Epilouge series to The War.  I have started planing for 3 missions.  Watch here for more news.

Edit:  update on this.  Read the opening text for Part 11 and find out more about it.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

sorry guys its taking so long for me to finish this one so a Sneak Peek...
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

final testing is almost done for part 10, now I'm working on the story.  I think a Sneak Peek is in order...

Edit: btw there will be some suvival pods by the relay and collectors to the left.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

I think the above map is a good map just by looking at it.
It's the type of map I like.

Also, C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Michionlion

Combo breaker????????

thanks.  i expect it to be done by.... lets say... wendsday (thats if i don't get distracted)

Edit: oh btw i finnaly learned how to put the picture in my post!!! (*claps and jumps for joy*) i was just fidiling around, and... wa la!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

jmmamccabe

Michionlion - Just wanted to tell you Thanks A ton Peep - I just finished Part 9 - In fact for the second time because it was by trying part 9 I came to realize there was a Part 1-8 I had to go back to do from the start.  Cool story - So much more engaging.  I actaully am amazed you are getting so much "mysterious, sci intrigue" out of what is only a page or 2 of story.  Thoroughly entertaining.  Props.  I'll play everything you produce from now on.   

Michionlion

Thanks for the compliments. And, well, I'm a mysterious person! ;)

Edit: But it is sort of a draw-back (maybe) to have to do the missions in order (to follow the story).
Edit 2: oh scratch that. don't know what made me think like that.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!