Custom Map #10407: 455-November Monday - 1. By: Rennervate

Started by AutoPost, November 28, 2022, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10407: 455-November Monday - 1

Author: Rennervate
Size: 256x256

Desc:
R. aka AlexX (this is for the filter only)

Martin Gronsdal

as always, nice map from Alex!

I was frustrated to forget one spore tower and it was the only spore tower that ever fired. And that... caused some problems, as I (almost) didn't have any cannons built to mop the mess up ;)

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on November 28, 2022, 12:54:12 PMas always, nice map from Alex!

I was frustrated to forget one spore tower and it was the only spore tower that ever fired. And that... caused some problems, as I (almost) didn't have any cannons built to mop the mess up ;)

So this is one of these maps you fly around killing all the spores first?  Because I can't defeat the spore storm and I can't see how to kill some of them.

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on November 28, 2022, 01:01:58 PM
Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on November 28, 2022, 12:54:12 PMas always, nice map from Alex!

So this is one of these maps you fly around killing all the spores first?  Because I can't defeat the spore storm and I can't see how to kill some of them.

I doubt you can get them all like that, but you can try to get many of them, in order to get a foothold!

Loren Pechtel

Finally figured out how to get enough beams up and powered fast enough.  The rest of it is easy.