Started by Vertu, February 03, 2022, 06:23:16 PM
@Echo OFF pushd %appdata%CD ..\LocalLow\Knuckle Cracker\Creeper World 4IF EXIST "Player10.log" ERASE "Player10.log" IF EXIST "Player09.log" RENAME "Player09.log" "Player10.log"IF EXIST "Player08.log" RENAME "Player08.log" "Player09.log"IF EXIST "Player07.log" RENAME "Player07.log" "Player08.log"IF EXIST "Player06.log" RENAME "Player06.log" "Player07.log"IF EXIST "Player05.log" RENAME "Player05.log" "Player06.log"IF EXIST "Player04.log" RENAME "Player04.log" "Player05.log"IF EXIST "Player03.log" RENAME "Player03.log" "Player04.log"IF EXIST "Player02.log" RENAME "Player02.log" "Player03.log"IF EXIST "Player01.log" RENAME "Player01.log" "Player02.log"IF EXIST "Player.log" RENAME "Player.log" "Player01.log"popdstart steam://rungameid/848480EXIT /B
Quote from: Vertu on February 04, 2022, 10:06:22 AMAlso fun fact, removed CPacks removed via the CPack manager in-level don't actually remove them from the level's file. They remain in the file of the map. I have a CPack in the files that isn't in the CPack manager of the level and explains why I need to override CPacks even when I removed their outdated version in the CPack manager of the map.
Quote from: Vertu on February 04, 2022, 01:45:23 PMHere you go, I noticed how now it has "unloaded unused assets" at the end compared to 0 unused assets.
Quote from: knucracker on February 04, 2022, 03:40:17 PMOk, there is an exception during load. When I take a look, the exception is coming when trying to load units that have been saved with one set of children than differs from the 'definition' of the unit. Something like this could maybe happen when there are instances of a cmod unit on the map, then the unit definition is changed, or a different cpack is loaded, then the game is saved before any of the existing units on the map are 'updated' to match the new cmod definition.I've added some code into the game to protect against throwing the exception (for a future beta build). I've then taken your save and re-saved it so the units match their definitions. That save is attached and should load for you. That may get some of your work back. Now, there were several problematic units in the save and I don't know if they are loaded totally correctly or not. It looks like the definition of the units were changed to have extra children components, but the saved versions didn't have those extra (1 or more) children.