All Maps Toplist 0.6 | 11.06.2011

Started by roccologic, July 05, 2010, 05:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

And that's exactly what he did, only the list is upside-down. ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

roccologic

With the tool you can sort it by mapname, author, skill, downloads, best time, avg time, score, comments and ID
sort by id = the normal sort of page

we can make a new topic were all posts the best maps (not own?), and i add it to the toplist.

UpperKEES

Quote from: roccologic on May 22, 2011, 05:33:59 AM
we can make a new topic were all posts the best maps (not own?), and i add it to the toplist.

He just misinterpreted this list Rocco (because the most played map is at the bottom).

We've already done a hurt/heal game of Custom maps before and it wasn't a big success (probably for the same reason the star ratings aren't useful), so I guess the current rankings are just fine.

Quote from: roccologic on May 22, 2011, 05:33:59 AM
With the tool you can sort it by mapname, author, skill, downloads, best time, avg time, score, comments and ID
sort by id = the normal sort of page

Now that's great Rocco! Especially the sort on skill; that's a sort option I have been missing at the site for a long time!

Are multiple sort options possible as well? Like a sort on: skill, number of scores, best time

This is often done by holding down the Shift-key while clicking the columns (like for instance in your Windows Explorer).

roccologic

NEW: All_Maps_Toplist_0.2.zip incl Data: 1 June 2011

Now you can select the Skill at the top.

MadMag

roccologic

NEW: Version 0.6
All_Maps_Toplist.zip
(1,3 MB)
All_Maps_Toplist_XL.zip incl picture 1-4316 (~35 MB)

Fix a bug in the prog update function ( now i think it works  ;D )
add filter by Name, Author (name author and skill can combined) and ID (if you search a map in the pics folder, the pics name = ID)

download map picture of selected line (if not exist in the data/pics folder)
Now with auto prog update function
fix bugs
rightclick download the selected map:
Quoteyou can edit the settings.ini (in the data folder)...

ingame=0
with rightclick you download the selected map in to the "Download" folder

ingame=1
with rightclick you download the selected map in to the "ingamedir" folder

Use this Folder as Download Map Folder, and the game downloading direkt in the game...
On windows XP:
ingamedir=c:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\CreeperWorld\customgames

On windows 7:
ingamedir=c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\CreeperWorld\customgames

UpperKEES

Hey guys, quality is relative and subject to taste. This topic is about plain numbers and it's probably best to keep it like that. :)