Maps:
1, And So It Begins,     is out
2, Collector,                is out
3, Relay,                    is out
4, Blaster,                  is out
5, Storage,                 is out
6, Motor,                    is out
7, Speed, work in progress
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Joykill

I like the story for sure... also the first map sorta really made me panic at first only for me to realize it was more of a cinematics map then a real play map....

but for the rest, I found it to be quite easy yet fun :) basically all I needed to do to beat all of them was pause the game at start, plan the buildings, unpause and watch me win... but do mind I did say it was fun after all... keep up the good work, but maybe try to make it a bit more interactive... (by the way, dont know if it is how you intended it to be, but even your 4th map can be won the way I described above)

In short: Good work, really like the story but try to make the maps a bit more of a challenge :)

TheBuilder

thanks. . . . uh Joykill. . . . hmm thanks, well yes the first one is meant to be cinimatic in effect, though i havent made all of them yet just wait they will get harder! 8)
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Kamron3

Just going to let you know that you need to follow the forum rules, don't post anything spammy or about a mods decision, contact the mods directly if you have problem

Remember these, read the rules, and have fun.

_k :)