Scores for Custom Maps

Started by a3kHH, May 01, 2010, 04:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a3kHH

Hi,
first of all : Great Game !
As a online gamer I bought only about ten games, loving to play little browser games on Kongregate and similar pages.
Recently I played Creeper World and bought it soon afterward. Really a nice game, cute SF-Storyline (I'm an SF-Fan and member of the DSFP committee (a german SF prize), I really appreciate it).
After having played the complete game in simple mode I now try to get the highscores in Double Down. (By the way, any idea of how to beat Ix in DD ?). Parallel I tried the first custom maps.
But there are no scores for custom maps !!!  :'( :'( :'(
Is there any possibility to include scores for them in the scoreboard ?

Kamron3

There are scores for custom maps...

_k

a3kHH

Where ? I didn't found any.  ???

Kamron3

Quote from: a3kHH on May 01, 2010, 05:12:32 PM
Where ? I didn't found any.  ???

In custom map description section.

_k

a3kHH

Karsten75

Quote from: a3kHH on May 01, 2010, 04:46:54 PM
Hi,
first of all : Great Game !
As a online gamer I bought only about ten games, loving to play little browser games on Kongregate and similar pages.
Recently I played Creeper World and bought it soon afterward. Really a nice game, cute SF-Storyline (I'm an SF-Fan and member of the DSFP committee (a german SF prize), I really appreciate it).
After having played the complete game in simple mode I now try to get the highscores in Double Down. (By the way, any idea of how to beat Ix in DD ?). Parallel I tried the first custom maps.
But there are no scores for custom maps !!!  :'( :'( :'(
Is there any possibility to include scores for them in the scoreboard ?

You have to download and install the game patch to get you to V380 to be able to upload scores for custom maps.