Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #992: Counterfiet

Author: LOL
Size: 448x448

Desc:
A military base take ove by the particle is certainly a challenge

CyberDyneSystems

This map should be better, it shoudl be rated higher. for me it suffers from one major flaw, and this is why I did not vote higher, I wonder if it coincides with others?

That being, I did all I could to finish the map fast, gamed it and got to the "DeathStar Exhaust Port" quickly, and blew th hole thing, only to be told I have to wait an additional 15 to 20 minutes while I watch the mire grow so I can pick up all the upgrades I left behind in my rush to get a fast score.

I truly do not enjoy maps that force me to wait around to post a long time/low score after I have already won. So instead I aborted and gave it a 5.

Evey other aspect of the map I truly liked, I though was well thought out and parts even felt unique. I encourage you to make more!

I am not a map maker (maybe some day?) so maybe I am wrong, but I feel like i have played maps where getting all the pickups is not required? If I am mistaken here, then my apologies for coming on strong about it. It really should be an option.

FOXX

Quote... but I feel like i have played maps where getting all the pickups is not required?
You are right CyberDybeSystems, that is an option in the Editor.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS