Custom Map #980: [Collecting Data][P3] Operation: Sentience. By: theachevah

Started by AutoPost, December 08, 2017, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #980: [Collecting Data][P3] Operation: Sentience

Author: theachevah
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Arc deploys for the first time the newly created mirer and emitters. its the first step towards the creation of a much greater project...

Grand Teki

Hello Theachevah, I liked your maps!

I always wanted to do maps like yours (had a similar idea for your "blueprint fusion" what I called "partial blueprint editing"), but I didn't have any ideas for the story. You should try out the Knuckle Cracker discord for real time talking here, I want to talk with you a bit. (You only need a username and a password, email can be verified later)
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on December 09, 2017, 02:29:27 PM
Hello Theachevah, I liked your maps!

I always wanted to do maps like yours (had a similar idea for your "blueprint fusion" what I called "partial blueprint editing"), but I didn't have any ideas for the story. You should try out the Knuckle Cracker discord for real time talking here, I want to talk with you a bit. (You only need a username and a password, email can be verified later)

Hello Grand Teki!
Thank you!
I already got a discord, same username. Thanks for the group link! I am now in the KC Discord group.
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Grand Teki

Quote from: theachevah on December 09, 2017, 02:33:48 PM
Hello Grand Teki!
Thank you!
I already got a discord, same username. Thanks for the group link! I am now in the KC Discord group.
That's awesome, coming over to Discord.
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.