Custom Map #174: CON Landing Site Mission1. By: Grynn

Started by AutoPost, October 16, 2016, 02:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #174: CON Landing Site Mission1

Author: Grynn
Size: 300x300

Desc:
Hello Varro. U are the last Survivor from the Ceo Corp. I gonna aktivate your Cryo so start help the Arc KI. Good luck.

Asbestos

Very fun map, if a little too easy. Way too much energy to go around, especially with all of the land you can mire.

mzimmer74

The map itself was decently fun.  Not hard, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  It looked nice and played well.  However, I couldn't read any of your story text simply because the spelling and grammar were quite bad.  It made it so I couldn't focus on what you were trying to say because all I could see were the mistakes.  If you want people to follow a story I'd strongly encourage you to type the text in Microsoft Word (or some other program that will check spelling and grammar) and then copy them into the map.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

chwooly

Quote from: mzimmer74 on October 16, 2016, 01:36:48 PM
The map itself was decently fun.  Not hard, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  It looked nice and played well.  However, I couldn't read any of your story text simply because the spelling and grammar were quite bad.  It made it so I couldn't focus on what you were trying to say because all I could see were the mistakes.  If you want people to follow a story I'd strongly encourage you to type the text in Microsoft Word (or some other program that will check spelling and grammar) and then copy them into the map.

From the looks of his writing I would hazard a guess that English is not his first language and thus putting it in Word might help with some spelling it won't help very much with word placement. He might be better served by using google translate instead
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein