Custom Map #135: Micromanagement. By: Slurr

Started by AutoPost, October 09, 2016, 12:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #135: Micromanagement

Author: Slurr
Size: 100x80

Desc:
Manage your time wisely, or this could be the end of you.

PMouser

i dont know how to do this one, you made it imposible
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Slurr

It's not impossible, I beat it in 10 minutes. You might have to rethink your strategy. When I play it, I always immediately put the amp gem into Mine Energy, then capture the 3 energy mine. Then, I capture the emitter that switches sides. While I'm doing that, build an omni up on the top island and get it to capture the energy pods as well as the other energy mine. Build a couple of Small Fighters to ward off enemy suicidal attacks, and take advantage of the burst of friendly particles when the top mine powers up the cache right next it.

You might try capturing one of the energy pods immediately instead of the 3 energy mine and start building a ship instead. There is more than one way to beat this map. There is also multiple people that have high scores, so others have beaten it too.

PMouser

ty, that energy help, your stratagy worked while mine does not.
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Slurr

I am curious on the low rating, anyone have some constructive feedback?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Slurr on October 09, 2016, 01:12:08 PM
I am curious on the low rating, anyone have some constructive feedback?

Don't worry too too much about it. A lot of the low ratings come from rage quits giving you a one. However, those that give you a 3-6 rating probably have a good reason for it.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."