Custom Map #81: The Outer Rim. By: Camo_adventure

Started by AutoPost, October 02, 2016, 01:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #81: The Outer Rim

Author: Camo_adventure
Size: 256x144

Desc:
You have been tasked by your client to secure a fasility known as the Outer Rim, a large, privatly owned, military base just outside of redacted space. Aparently the AI defence sytem in the base was sabotaged and used by an unknown group to take it for themselves. The initial conflict that followed destroyed many of the bases systems and killed nearly everyone that worked there. To help you take the base you have been given some ships by your client, but thery have very few forces to spare and you will have

Smee

Simplistic, but good for an opening chapter to an epic story. Good that you've got some of your own ship designs included too.

Watch out for your spelling in your writing, and think about your wording. It's the little things that make something seem more professional.

Target: The Outer Rim; a privately owned military base on the edge of Redacted space.
Brief: Our Intel is limited. In the last ten hours all communications from the area ceased; the last message was one of warning from an unknown group who claim to have undermined the AI defence system and taken over. The horrors the workforce must have experienced as their own weapons gunned them down!

We need a strike force to investigate the site, shut down any remaining operations and determine who or what is responsible. Ship complement is limited, but scans indicate viable wreckage from the take-over battle may be available to augment your forces.

Caution is advised."

I look forward to part 2!  :)

Camo_adventure

Thank you for the feedback, I will be Shure to take it into account when I make part two. :)