Lagging badly

Started by peter, September 25, 2016, 09:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

Is it just me, or is anyone else suffering from lag badly today.  Everything was fine yesterday, till win 10 updated, now the game lags so bad that it is as good as unplayable.

There is a vast amount of memory being use as well.

Qwerty Quazo

Quote from: peter on September 25, 2016, 09:57:57 AM
Is it just me, or is anyone else suffering from lag badly today.  Everything was fine yesterday, till win 10 updated, now the game lags so bad that it is as good as unplayable.

Me too! Strange.
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

peter

Quote from: Qwerty Quazo on September 25, 2016, 10:08:36 AM
Quote from: peter on September 25, 2016, 09:57:57 AM

Me too! Strange.

Sorry it is happening to you too, but glad as well, as it means it is not only me! 

jaworeq

Win7 here, I just had it updated and game works just fine, the same as yesterday and 2 days before.

chwooly

Win 10 with the latest update and no lag on. Is it tied to a specific map that you are playing?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Kharnellius

You trying rebooting?  Don't laugh.  I have noticed sometimes after a Windows update I have to reboot the computer again...even if you rebooted for the update.  I have no idea why.

peter

I am thinking it may have been an issue with the steam interface.  Uninstalled that, then reinstalled and all is good at the moment.