Editor Bug

Started by Qwerty Quazo, September 24, 2016, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty Quazo

This happens every time I am on the editor. Do you have it too?
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

GoodMorning

A possibly related problem, the "show enemy Struc" box can refuse to check for a significant period, and then respond to the same click position, working properly thereafter.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Qwerty Quazo

Quote from: GoodMorning on September 24, 2016, 04:57:00 AM
A possibly related problem, the "show enemy Struc" box can refuse to check for a significant period, and then respond to the same click position, working properly thereafter.

I solved this by checking the "show fields" first, and then the "show enemy Struc".
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

GoodMorning

I regularly try to check them, in that order, shortly after map start. Show fields works fine, the struc button, not so. It doesn't light up, and the Struc doesn't show. Once the button turns green, all is well for the duration. I haven't noticed if it works for the remainder of the game run, or only the remainder of the mission.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Ovalcircle

The Show Enemy Struc button routinely glitches on me so that the top half of the box does not respond to clicks. This happens randomly, no matter what I'm in.
[REDACTED]

"If you are good at something, never do it."

Karsten75

Virgil could replicate this and

QuoteSep 24, 2016: Fixed issue with dropdown controls in the editor getting 'stuck'. Would be invisible, but still there and could cause strange problems.

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=21323.0