Possible bug

Started by chwooly, September 18, 2016, 10:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chwooly

I saved the following game, However no screen shot since it doesn't appear in my load screen. Also I finished the map and noticed that there was 1 particle emmitter that continued to try to build, 1 emitter that had a red particle trapped and a cannon that kept trying to shoot it.

See attached log and save file.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

knucracker

Not sure the save reproduced what you were seeing.  I don't see any red particles in the save.  Which emitter was it that was acting funny and trying to build?

chwooly

Just reloaded it to double check and now it is not doing it here either.

The top left emmiter was trying to build and the top of the 3 in row had the the trapped red particle.

Is it only supposed to be loaded from the main menu screen? It doesn't show up when I go to the menu from inside the map.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

knucracker

A loose save file can only be loaded from the main menu.  The game doesn't know where that mission originated from (if anyway), so the only way to load it is from the Load from File button on the main menu.... that, or put the pf1 file in the appropriate directory under saves.  The exchange subdirectory is organized by map number, so you can easily locate one.