Okay, Particle Fleet has invaded a different game!

Started by ShadeOfRed, September 19, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadeOfRed

I feel like death warmed over today, so I'm not making any videos at the moment.  However...over the weekend and today, I built this...

Looks kind of familiar from this angle.

This Lathe entered the atmosphere and crashed in the ocean!

There seems to be plenty of energy and the engines look...okay?

3-D Lathe incoming.

It has a laser defense on the front to stop incoming bullets, shells and missiles.  The Lathe has been retrofitted to only dissassemble, though I will add the ability to build and destroy onto the ship as well.

In case you are curious, this is out of the game From The Depths.  I'm currently, if I can get it to fly without looking COMPLETELY derpy, I'm going to try to build an entire fleet out of Particle Fleet ships.  Virgil, you have inspired me to make something derpy. 

I've started building a Destroyer hull, it flies, however it pops a wheelie the entire time it does and looks truly derpified.

(I know the cockpit doesn't look quite right, I'm working on the details still  ;D )

ShadeOfRed

okay, doesn't seem to like videos from dropbox, one moment.

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

ShadeOfRed

Quote from: Sorrontis on September 19, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
All I can think about right now is PF.

Me too, even when I try to take a break from it...which is why...this.  :D

BlackJack55

Could it be that that ship came From the Depths of redacted space?

We probably Nether will find out the true origin.

However, get it out of these Dangerous Waters.

(the more or less obvious intended puns are only understood by those who know that game)

Xeneonic

I really envy you guys with your access to the PF game and your evil puns. I still think it's unwise for me to beg for a key as is evidenced that there were only a small amount. And simply bruteforcing a guess for a key on steam is certainly one way to achieve insanity.

Yes, I watched too many trailers :(

Qwerty Quazo

I still think it's unwise for you to beg for a key as there is evidence that there were only 145. And simply bruteforcing a guess for a key on steam is certainly one way to achieve insanity as there would be no potential. Of course virgilw has many secrets to intent releasing 145 keys. Maybe because he wanted to tie the knot and release a game without bugs.
By any stretch of imagination, who would beat me on this?
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.