"Click-Drag" Rotation Problem

Started by Killer007lite, September 15, 2016, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer007lite

Recently I've been blasting through some levels and there is one thing that always seems to catch me off guard or just plain annoying.

Whenever I go to move, say a Lathe to take out an Emitter, usually it goes pretty well, but sometime i launch the assault and quickly check other areas of the map and by the time i come back, the lathe had done a 180, and couldn't be saved so i had to build another and repeat.

This also happens when i'm moving my fleet around, sometime they will just turn at a random angles and i think this has to do with my mouse moving slightly and causing the rotation to happen. Maybe there should be a radius for when the rotation kicks in

Anyone else having this problem?

knucracker

There is a radius, but I have a work item for myself to increase that radius (like tonight for the build coming in the next day or two).  I noticed the same thing happening in a few youtube videos and figured that might be the culprit.

(Now, my grand secret plan is revealed.  All the people I gave a key to and that make youtube videos are actually guinea pigs I'm observing to watch how they play :) ). 

Cavemaniac

Wicked Virgil.

How could you treat people so?

;)
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

GoodMorning

"Lab rats" has connotations. So does "test subjects".

Use "volunteers" or "testers" instead. Then people will not only do more testing, they'll thank you for it!
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.