Errors in PF

Started by mzimmer74, September 15, 2016, 10:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzimmer74

As I play through the game I'm finding it to be a huge amount of fun.  Easily as good as CW3 up to this point (almost done with the completed story missions).  I have noticed a couple of typos though in the text.  I'll need to go back and look through some of the earlier ones but will edit this topic if I find others.

Mission 12:

• Dir. Thoth says "From that scans".  Should either be "From the scans" or "from that scan"
  • Ogun says "One this is for sure".  Probably meant to be "one THING for sure"

Loving the game so far.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

knucracker

Thanks... story typos can be notoriously hard to spot.  Especially things the spellchecker won't get.

mzimmer74

Another typo on the new level...
One of the last messages comes from CEO Ticon and says "Directory Amicus" instead of "Director Amicus".

Also, when I beat that level I got an achievement for level 14 called "TODO". :)
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

knucracker

Ha!  You know what the bug was?  That mission wasn't even supposed to be in the last build :)
The preview movie is the "stock" preview and things aren't even hooked up (you noticed the achievements).  I had it in there for testing then forgot to take it out before the build.

Oh well...  guess it was playable :)

mzimmer74

Not only was it playable, it was a lot of fun too!  Not sure that it would need much in the way of balancing.