Direct access to downloaded exchange missions?

Started by apocalipsus, July 26, 2016, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apocalipsus

Hello.
I've been playing Creeper World 3 for some time now, and I really love it. So, naturally, I can't wait to get my hands on Particle Fleet(PF).
However there something I would like to suggest if possible, it is something that annoys me a bit in Creeper World 3:

-The Colonial Space missions in Creeper World 3 always require the user to "retrieve map list from the server" even if we already downloaded some maps. If theres no internet access I cannot play the maps I already downloaded.

Exchange missions (wich appears to me to be the same as Colonial Space) seems to work the same way as Colonial Space.
I think it would be a really nice option to see the already downloaded maps, so we could continue to play them, even witouth having to "retrieve the map list from server".

GoodMorning

You can.

At least, I can (and regularly do) play downloaded maps without a network connection.

The message you describe appears if the network is slow, and sometimes persists for a (long) time. I spend considerable time waiting, because my connection is often patchy.
I counsel patience.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

apocalipsus

Interesting. I didn't knew that.
My issue is exactly like you said. Sometimes it takes sometime to retieve the map list.
I'm going to check if I can access the already downloaded maps even without internet connection.
Thank you for the tip

GoodMorning

If you can't, the CW3 support section is the place to ask.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.