What is the point of the prospector zone

Started by andgarrett, June 16, 2015, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andgarrett

does it get harder over time? it just seems like a ton of medium difficulty maps. I guess I could win them all, but I think I would get bored before I ever finished them all.

iamltr27

Improve your time.
Refine your game.
Find doctor Jones, I presume.

andgarrett

is that really it? guess I'll just go strait to tormented zone.

Karsten75

Some people like the gameplay in Prospector zone. Others like Tormented zone. Others like DMD maps, some only play COlonial Space maps. a few play them all. Point? What is the point in any game but to pass time and hopefully have fun.

Prospector zone is all about short times, fast play and quick wins. Tormented Zone is all about survival.

Altwing

I  just unlocked Prospector Zone.  Personally, I find it quite fun and interesting. 

Far as I can tell, the point of it is to collect colored M&Ms.  I've got one M and one C so far.

warren

It is a feature that lacks proper documentation. You can fire them at the creeper to do stuff.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Altwing on August 30, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
I  just unlocked Prospector Zone.  Personally, I find it quite fun and interesting. 

Far as I can tell, the point of it is to collect colored M&Ms.  I've got one M and one C so far.

As per warren above - once you've collected an artefact of Odin (you'll see it leave the map as it's called up to orbit) go to the Orbital tab and deploy it as a weapon.

There's three different flavours to play with!

Enjoy.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.