Game Crash when opening custom map menu

Started by OwnageCubed, March 07, 2015, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwnageCubed

The subject says it all, when I click custom levels it freezes and it wont respond. it was working before. can anyone please help I really want to play custom maps and I cant figure out how to download it from a browser!

Karsten75

Reboot your computer and see if that fixes things.

teknotiss

Quote from: OwnageCubed on March 07, 2015, 04:01:46 PM
The subject says it all, when I click custom levels it freezes and it wont respond. it was working before. can anyone please help I really want to play custom maps and I cant figure out how to download it from a browser!

prob should be in support, but one question arises, how many maps have you downloaded?
if it's a lot it maybe you need to delete some, the in game browser can take a very long time to open if there are a ton of maps in the folder it opens!
the path will be something like "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CreeperWorld2\customgames"
try making a new folder and moving all the maps in "customgames" to it and try dl'ing in the game again.
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

OwnageCubed

I delete tons of maps in my map folder. It works now. Thanks!