My first tormentor map.

Started by PMouser, July 14, 2014, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

help please, i just cant beat it, thanks
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Grayzzur

Which one? We're a helpful group, but I don't think any of the members are psychic.

System and planet name to identify the map, please. (example: S200_53 - Langkao)
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

PMouser

Tjgalon

It is super hard, and took me a few tries to get a good start going. Starting all the way on that rised cirle platform, i placed my mode to the left, and got a collecter at the top and sorta side lower right. i expand the collecter down till i could reach the shore, and build a forge there, and also build a reactor. From there, it a bit trial and luck for me. A mortar, to aim at the other ore area in that pool help and a blaster on the raiser area near your ore help and to start building beam towers. all in all, i had 7, like 3 near my node and 3 more near my forge, and ore miner a mortar near the cn help and so does a sprayer, for some control without power. All forge upgrades to nergy, and I was in the Red almost the whole time doing this, as though sport towers come quickly.

Click here to se a pic of my foothold, once i was secure,

PMouser

i still cant do this. so can you give me the order of when you put in the buildings? i just cant keep the creeper back

Tjgalon

I'll try, but it a bit tricky.
I start like this, and try not to go into engery lost to fast, by building slowly.
CLICK HERE!
I make my way down, once the collecters finish, i will place the forge and then start to build reactors also.
CLCIK HERE!
I get a couple weapon set up to help
ClickHere
I will also get a mortal next to the cn, after that, i will start to get 7 beams up, though i do get a little energy lost trying to get them up quickly, and from there, just try to get more energy from reactor and forge. I will also get a sprayer, next to cn, to help.

PMouser

ty, i beat it with your help. so how to do the tormentors as a rule? thanks

Tjgalon

I don't have a rule, lol, they are just that hard, heh. Keep a eye on the time, some are supposed to be not beatable, and that may help you decide.

PMouser

that is sad, they made some imposible

Tjgalon

Someone knows this better then me, but I think I read these are all random, as such, some generated umbeatable.

Lost in Nowhere

An example of one such unbeatable map is Jovencoting, in one of the systems adjacent to the starting system.
Don't die! :)

PMouser

ok, i want to complete these for achievements, so how to do so? know there are mposible maps, thanks

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Tjgalon on July 18, 2014, 08:04:17 AM
Someone knows this better then me, but I think I read these are all random, as such, some generated umbeatable.

They were all generated from a seed - and inevitably, some of them will prove unbeatable, some of them will be 'instant wins', but the rest will give you a game somewhere between very tricky and trivial....

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Tjgalon

Quote from: PMouser on July 21, 2014, 08:14:40 PM
ok, i want to complete these for achievements, so how to do so? know there are mposible maps, thanks
You only need to beat 50 of them for the achievement, which is not to hard. 50 inhibitor, worlds, the one with the ! on the planet. I don't know how many sectors there are, but I easily earn the 50, without coming close to all of them.

PMouser

i cant beat the tormentor i am on, just too much creeper and not enough energy. it is map S200_174 : Auchkao, i tried the 8 high circle and the 10 high bigger place, and cant kill all the creeper to keep it out of base.