Alpha agordon44 Link

Started by ctuna, July 05, 2014, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctuna

There are lots of good (though some suspicious) scores on this map, but I can't get a foothold. nor can I find anything about it through a search. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how best to start it?

Also, I don't seem to be able to find the various maps discussed in the forum easily. Is there a way to know where the individual maps are when viewing a sector map?

Tjgalon

Since you have 3 cn, i find the easiest way is to just tackle the upper right air blocker first. I normally get the air tower right there also first, or you can do one at a time, after that, it more or less easy to take that emiter there to, with a cannon on the pz

Mefi

Proper times start at 7 min as I see some names from forum or times that I saw as normal at other maps, Ed Hunter and Amazing Asian is something to remove from time lists.

I did it with 12 min but he blocked mortars so he hit me hard :(

I started like Tjgalon suggested. Near air blocker. Get it first. Set cannon in it then get other 2. Now in ex spore PZ place cannon and switch to digits and help it with 1 cannon at one side so cannon stop switching sides. Then you have 3 PZ, 1 with cannon and other that you can use. I set generator and bertha.
It is good to notice that cannon hits more creeper if it's deep so good is to set cannons near triangle thing.
Strafers can be used to cut of digits. Get 3 draw line (click+hold) parallel to digits web at one half then next 3 strafers other half and you have cut off one way.

Tjgalon

I cheated and use the two upper right pz for strafer and the one next to my cn for a bertha, and complete finish off the lower stuff then. It might be why my time is not fast, but it gets the job done.

ctuna

Thanks, guys. I tried the upper corner originally, but wasn't efficient, and gave up. This time I did a little better & finally made it. Not a good time, but I've got some ideas of how to better it.