most difficult alpha sector maps

Started by hbarudi, April 19, 2014, 02:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

6 hardest alpha sector maps including 2 or 3 that I commented about:
blaze - fortress siege, strongest emitters in the game and they disable forge and disable thor which are important, finally completed
redlemon - both maps, thanks for the runner up youtube walkthrough, but bardel is impossible.
cavemaniac - 2 maps: leapfrog, runner wash, and (edit: stairway 13 completed)
j - (edit:creeper wall 2 finally completed) and the pit

I was able to do all the other maps, but there are two glitched maps, trickydragon terror and thepenguin trains 2

waternaris and cobrakill titan I can do these maps and I finished them, you can see where my skill is from those, sorry for showing off, I am talking to people who are very good at this game to help me with even harder maps from there.

I would like to see complete youtube walkthroughs for these 8 maps.
I would also like to see the 2 glitched maps fixed or moved over to colonial space.

teknotiss

Quote from: hbarudi on April 19, 2014, 02:49:46 AM
waternaris and cobrakill titan I can do these maps and I finished them, you can see where my skill is from those.

no-one likes a show off   ::)

I would like to see complete youtube walkthroughs for these 8 maps.

you suggested it, perhaps you should do it! ;)

I would also like to see the 2 glitched maps fixed or moved over to colonial space.
see other post about fixing, but they won't be moved to CS anytime soon, if they are fixed they will stay in AS i would think
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus