S200_172 Azulev (Tormented Space)

Started by Jamz, January 27, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamz

Wow this is tough, I think I've exhausted almost all options but I just cant seem to find a way get round this Azulev stage.
Just wanted to know if anyone here has managed to beat it and if so, how.

My problem is, is I find myself overwhelmed too quickly with creeper without much time to build on energy production and thus build and maintain a decent defence. I've tried landing my command node in different places, tried to use different weapons to try and hold back the creeper but there's just not enough time. I've honestly got to the point where I now think the map is simply impossible

I'm also a bit concerned now as to whether there are other maps too like this in Tormented Space and it's kinda put me off trying to play any other maps. If it is the case that the level is literally impossible and/or there are other maps too like this, is it possible that virgil may tone them down a bit in a future update or something?

EDIT: Ugh sorry, just realised there is a "Hardest Tormented Space Maps" topic which I somehow missed. Someone has also mentioned about Azulev there too.

Mefi

Tormented Space is place where you feel pain. Your pain :)
In topic you found there are name of impossible maps. I can't help you cos I don't see that system in systems I have unlocked in space but if your brain hurts you should have some fun in Alpha Sector or roll over Prospector Zone. So virgil shouldn't tone them cos there is lot of space out there and tons of ground to free from creeper.