How Many Inhibitors Have you Destroyed?

Started by 4xC, November 13, 2013, 08:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

To complement the new AoO count topic, this one is for you all to tell us how many Inhibitors in Tormented Space you have on your kill record.

I Have Slain:7
C,C,C,C

florrat

22, mostly to reach solar systems reported in the hardest tormented space maps thread.

Michionlion

43.  I sat at 42 for a while though... :D

This is counting beta, I had my old build sitting around...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

dlbushman

I'm at 7, although I like to clean out the entire system before moving on.

J

I'll be at 0 forever... if you only count inhibitors in the tormented space =J

Michionlion

Oh... I didn't even notice that.  I've only destroyed about 10 in tormented space...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Ninointeli

I have a question..
Is tormented space supposed to look like this?
Btw this IS tormented space not Arc E but I feel something is wrong with it
"Reach for the stars!,And if you don't grab them at least your top of the world!"

Grauniad

Quote from: Ninointeli on November 13, 2013, 05:29:50 PM
I have a question..
Is tormented space supposed to look like this?
Btw this IS tormented space not Arc E but I feel something is wrong with it

No, The Outer zones look much different. Help Virgil by zipping up your entire CreeperWorld3 folder in your Documents folder and have it available for him to take a look at it. If it is not too big, please send it to support@knucklecracker.com,  Ask if you do not know how to zip up the folder.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

If you start the game, then click on Tormented Space, that is what you see?  Have you messed around with anything in the Data dir?

Godsbrother

Inhibitors Destroyed:7

I'm currently stuck on S200_138 Jupnale(I).   I find it hard to leave one undone once I've attempted it, but this one is either above my skill level or impossible.  Atm no one else has beaten it.
"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette

Lord_Farin

Current count: 60.

Excluding some very hard/impossible maps, I've cleared the entire upper left quadrant from Inhibitors. Now doing the upper right quadrant.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Ninointeli

Quote from: virgilw on November 13, 2013, 08:13:56 PM
If you start the game, then click on Tormented Space, that is what you see?  Have you messed around with anything in the Data dir?

Yes,and when I jump to Tormented Space from Arc E it shows the same thing
I think I broke something because I was trying to find where the finilazed maps go when
I make one
"Reach for the stars!,And if you don't grab them at least your top of the world!"

Atomicfrog

In case anyone's curious, the entire map is accessible in spite of some impossible inhibitor maps. I have one hard system that I've not yet unlocked, but someone else has a score there, so I know it's doable.

Otterbear

Inhibitors destroyed: 7

Having a blast.
But, I'm not trying to break any time records.