How many AoOs do you have?

Started by Nephthys, November 13, 2013, 02:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephthys

So? How many? I have:

F 67     M 54   C  54

Next?

EDIT:  I fully expect to be outnumbered.  :)

Edit 12/01/13

I broke into triple digits, so I thought I'd update. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. You'd think I'd be better at this game by now.

F 118  M 101   C 101

J

Quote from: Nephthys on November 13, 2013, 02:33:26 AM
I fully expect to be outnumbered.  :)
Yeah, me too
F: 0    M: 0   C: 0

4xC

As or right now

F:3    M:4   C:4
C,C,C,C

Nephthys

Quote from: J on November 13, 2013, 08:02:36 AM
Quote from: Nephthys on November 13, 2013, 02:33:26 AM
I fully expect to be outnumbered.  :)
Yeah, me too
F: 0    M: 0   C: 0

LOL

I think many people that frequent this site have moved on to more difficult maps. Me, not so much.  :)

EDIT:  I just realized I should have started this topic in The Outer Sectors Thread. Sorry about that. Perhaps it should be moved. I didn't notice Prospector included along with Tormented & Alpha. Selective late-night reading.

pyaehtetaung

Spoiler
F:7    M:13   C:4
[close]

Lost in Nowhere

Don't die! :)

Godsbrother

F:124   M:129  C:119  (Edit:Woot, broke 100)

I doubt there are any prospector maps I can't beat handily so I treat them as speed puzzles.  And if I didn't use the AoO in the speed run I make a save near the end and guppy them.
Right now I'm on a mission to finish all the inhibitor maps to make the entire zone green/white(Edit:Almost Done), though I do throw in regular and tormented maps for variety

"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette

Nephthys

Quote from: Godsbrother on November 13, 2013, 08:46:58 PM
F:78   M:81  C:75

I doubt there are any prospector maps I can't beat handily so I treat them as speed puzzles.  And if I didn't use the AoO in the speed run I make a save near the end and guppy them.
Right now I'm on a mission to finish all the inhibitor maps to make the entire zone green/white, though I do throw in regular and tormented maps for variety

Well Done! 

There are two or three sectors that had one map I could not finish. I haven't raised my skill level enough to work the tiny ones with high Emitter rates. So I have a 9/10 & a 2/3 I think. I hope to go back & clean up what I left behind one of these days!

(Thank you to the mod(s) [Grauniad?] for moving this thread to the correct section.

mzimmer74

F:19  M:18  C:19

Long ways to go.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

JF-T

32, 34, 41

I've got several white systems though, mainly why. but still alot of green and red still that i can access past those systems.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Thisisnotasmile

7, 12, 7

I've not made a point of picking them up. I grab them if I'm going past them but I don't go out of my way for them.

Otterbear

F:37 M:29 C:29

I keep forgetting that the object is to collect these guys, and just finish the map most of the time.
I also keep forgetting when I HAVE one of these guys, when I need them. Too focused on the game or some such. :P

EDIT:

Nephthys

Quote from: Otterbear on November 23, 2013, 09:00:06 AM
F:33 M:20 C:23

I also keep forgetting when I HAVE one of these guys, when I need them. Too focused on the game or some such. :P

Me, too! Or else on some maps the AoO is buried in Digitalis & you can't get it until you don't need it anymore. I usually pick it up anyway just because it is there.

I have started using the Ms on top of Emitters as pointed out by CaveManiac in a different thread. It does cap them off a bit & once Nullified you have a nice little fort with a PZ. Those little holes are a pain, though.  :)  But you can work around them or Terp 'em.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Nephthys on December 02, 2013, 04:17:04 PM

I have started using the Ms on top of Emitters as pointed out by CaveManiac in a different thread. It does cap them off a bit & once Nullified you have a nice little fort with a PZ. Those little holes are a pain, though.  :)  But you can work around them or Terp 'em.

They are a pain, but you usually have enough space to put the units you need around the rim.

It's a bit tweeky/cheaty, but it's a good idea to save before you deploy a AoO because you get different patterns or effect if you move your target location even a single cell/delay deploying a few seconds.

Sometimes better, sometimes worse!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Asbestos