Kinloneport

Started by allu, October 29, 2013, 01:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allu

Would nice to see screenies/vid from S200_54 (2,6) - Kinloneport.

teknotiss

Quote from: allu on October 29, 2013, 01:06:57 PM
Would nice to see screenies/vid from S200_54 (2,6) - Kinloneport.
wrong thread  ::), you wanted this one
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=14333.msg105544#msg105544
i found a message that has a bunch of pics about "Kinloneport" just click the link  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

allu

You are right this is the wrong thread indeed. However the map is different from the one I want. I want Kinloneport not Kinlaneport.

Edit: Forgot to thank you.

teknotiss

oh  ::) oops, darned name generator :D
ok i'll see if i've gone that direction, ps roughly what direction from the original tormented sytem is helpful 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

kwinse

First system due north from S200_0, two systems away by warp distance (off of S200_53).

teknotiss

i knew i'd seen someone elses game in pics, it was on page 1 of that thread, here
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=14333.msg105469#msg105469
there you go, that should give you the way forwards 8)
only downside is the poster didn't use F12 so there's no times on them, but still helpful pics anyway

florrat

Quote from: teknotiss on October 29, 2013, 03:27:54 PM
i knew i'd seen someone elses game in pics, it was on page 1 of that thread, here
only downside is the poster didn't use F12 so there's no times on them, but still helpful pics anyway
Fortunately the poster realized this downside before posting (but after making the screenshots), so he put the times in his post ;)

Lord_Farin

Just for fun (and to try out CW3 video recording) I decided to play the first minutes of this map again -- up to the point where winning should be well within reach (but not a triviality).

My extensive play in the Tormented Space section has paid off, because it essentially required only one try.

Check out the video here:
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

teknotiss

Quote from: florrat on October 29, 2013, 05:29:36 PM
Quote from: teknotiss on October 29, 2013, 03:27:54 PM
Fortunately the poster realized this downside before posting (but after making the screenshots), so he put the times in his post ;)

did you? missed that, nice one dude, no probs at all then! :D

florrat

Quote from: Lord_Farin on October 29, 2013, 05:39:30 PM
Just for fun (and to try out CW3 video recording) I decided to play the first minutes of this map again -- up to the point where winning should be well within reach (but not a triviality).

My extensive play in the Tormented Space section has paid off, because it essentially required only one try.

Check out the video here:
Very interesting to see how you built up economy with minimal defense!

allu

Thanks to both of you. I should be able to defeat the creeper now. (Wonder how long the past human civilizations survived in this world.)

Edit: And it is done in 45 minutes.