Alpha Sector Cavemaniac - Airbase One

Started by mzimmer74, October 29, 2013, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzimmer74

Okay, I've not been able to find any other posts on this particular map but I can't see how it's possible to beat it.  From what I can tell there is no way to land a guppie on either of the side islands.  As you can see in the attached screen shot, I've circled in red the only two spots that aren't covered by an air shield.  Neither spot is big enough to land on.  None of the small islands are close enough for a relay (or at least I haven't been able to find a spot that will reach).  Unless there is some way to transport packets to build a nullifier I'm completely stumped.  Any thoughts?

Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Lord_Farin

Your Command Node can move, and land in range of Air Exclusion towers.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

mzimmer74

I am a complete idiot. :P

Thanks for the help!
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.