Best of the Prospector Zone

Started by Neoshade, October 23, 2013, 10:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neoshade

What are your favorite maps in the Prospector zone?

My #1 so far is S100_74  Vancorate
Spoiler
Very tricky and delicate use of energy and weapons allowed me to win with an aggressive offense while having the safety of an isolated island to fall back to at any time.
[close]

JF-T

I honestly can't say tp be hpnest what my favourite one is, but i loved S100_135: Fudkao for the reason i learned a really good void crossing tactic, really simply made me feel dumb but easily punched ten minutes off my time.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Nephthys

Quote from: JF-T on November 04, 2013, 01:53:15 AM
I honestly can't say tp be hpnest what my favourite one is, but i loved S100_135: Fudkao for the reason i learned a really good void crossing tactic, really simply made me feel dumb but easily punched ten minutes off my time.

Will you share what you learned? I have managed to complete a couple that NEED void crossing tactics, but I can't say my time was anything to brag about. Well, it is NEVER anything to brag about  :-[  but this was extraordinarily bad.

Cotters

I liked these maps a lot. They were small and interesting. Jovenmagfirth's the hardest map I'v found so far.

S100_92 Oralibost--- The one with the inhibitor; a few stars out towards the edge, upper right side.
    and
S100_123 jovenmagfirth--- only one in the system; at the top edge of the zone in the middle
     and
S100_15 Dinonifirth---- is on the left edge, slightly up from the starting point.

Nephthys

Quote from: Nephthys on November 14, 2013, 01:54:07 PM
Quote from: JF-T on November 04, 2013, 01:53:15 AM

Will you share what you learned?

I see JF-T never did share his void crossing tactic.  :'(  Ah well, maybe someday.