Alpha:Virgil:Brain

Started by TLMike, October 11, 2013, 02:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

Speaking of speed, there is now this positronic achievement which requires finishing this puzzle in 60 sec,
There is no way I can do this as it usually takes me a few 3-4 minutes at best to finish it, using this particular sequence, to me the positronic steam achievement is impossible maybe if it was 5 minutes, I can do it, but not 1 it takes a lot of time and this map doesn't work while paused even pausing and unpausing for a few strokes don't work. any help with speed is appreciated, I know how the puzzle actually works.

Asbestos

Quote from: hbarudi on April 07, 2014, 08:49:26 PM
Speaking of speed, there is now this positronic achievement which requires finishing this puzzle in 60 sec,
There is no way I can do this as it usually takes me a few 3-4 minutes at best to finish it, using this particular sequence, to me the positronic steam achievement is impossible maybe if it was 5 minutes, I can do it, but not 1 it takes a lot of time and this map doesn't work while paused even pausing and unpausing for a few strokes don't work. any help with speed is appreciated, I know how the puzzle actually works.
You could do it frame-by-frame.

Tjgalon

I cheated for the time one, looked at the anwser and type it, and i did it in like 50 seconds.

TLMike

Quote from: Asbestos on April 07, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
Quote from: hbarudi on April 07, 2014, 08:49:26 PM
You could do it frame-by-frame.

Yeah. That doesn't work. Frame skipping is disabled.

J

Frame skipping is not disabled, the crpl script just checks for the real time instead of game time. So you can run the game at x4 and the time will just go up like you were playing in x1 (the time shown in the middle of the screen, not the time in the bottom right corner).

TLMike