Previous topic - Next topic

DRZevus

I'm sorry, but what does Ultrac do?

takysoft

DRZevus

4xC

Question about level 20:

Spoiler
What was the point of nullifying the obelisk reactors? There was no dialogue about them or any indication what they do anyway. And what is the minimum connection range and terrain height to connect to the blimps/thors? And what does damper do? Also, what is the duration of each orbital weapon? I fell out of sync with some of my attempts to use them because I didn't see any timers.
[close]

Another plot-related question, adding to my earlier post for that matter:

Spoiler
If, as level 17 suggests, every level before then was on mars, what does that make Apex and Meso from CW3? (Ruins Repurposed)
[close]
C,C,C,C

Argonwolf

Quote from: 4xC on December 11, 2020, 02:37:56 AM
Question about level 20:

Spoiler
What was the point of nullifying the obelisk reactors? There was no dialogue about them or any indication what they do anyway. And what is the minimum connection range and terrain height to connect to the blimps/thors? And what does damper do? Also, what is the duration of each orbital weapon? I fell out of sync with some of my attempts to use them because I didn't see any timers.
[close]

Another plot-related question, adding to my earlier post for that matter:

Spoiler
If, as level 17 suggests, every level before then was on mars, what does that make Apex and Meso from CW3? (Ruins Repurposed)
[close]

Nullify the reactor, and its connected obelisk can't fire. You couldn't nullify them otherwise because they'd destroy anything that got close.

Speaking of that level, I'm absolutely in love with the fact that there are Brotherhood of Nod obelisks of light in a Creeper World game. Nice to see Virgil likes C&C too.