Credits in Particle Fleet

Started by Karsten75, September 24, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

This is a revised topic with hopefully more concise and clear instructions.

If you have a key for Particle Fleet, and you have posted  on the pre-release forums for Particle Fleet,  you have helped to improve the game.

Virgil would like to acknowledge your contribution by giving you in-game credits.

If you would like to be so acknowledged, please post a single message in this topic. The message should indicate that you want to be included and the name that you want to be included under. The name can be any acceptable name, including your forum handle, your real name or a nickname you prefer. If cannot be rude or offensive (Virgil is the final arbitrator of that).

Any other post, or multiple posts on this topic will be deleted. I will also create a questions thread where you can ask questions if this isn't clear.

chwooly

Yes, If you would be so kind, Champion Peterbuilt's Woolybully would be nice to include.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Qwerty Quazo

I would like to be acknowledged as "Quazo33".
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

Sorrontis

Hi, I'd like to be acknowledge as: Xavier "Sorrontis" Michaud
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

steelwing

Yes, please. :) Call me Jon "steelwing" Prater.

jaworeq

Please add me as "Damian Jaworski". Thanks :)

TLFP

Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Nicant

Please Call me "Creepermind AKA Nicant".
CW4 hype!!

Crimson King

Please add me as Will "Crimson King" K.

Laithaldien

I'd like Laithaldien to be in the credits.

kwinse

Might as well keep up a family theme...

Charles "kwinse" K.

Fireball14

Hi, I'd like to be acknowledge as: Mikola "ShadowAngel" Khimich

Tjgalon

I would also like to be there please
Timothy (TJgalon) Galonski Jr.

Ovalcircle

[REDACTED]

"If you are good at something, never do it."

miquelfire