Crescent Moon Feedback

Started by TyCrusader, December 28, 2009, 01:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TyCrusader

... would be appreciated. Thanks.

betadata

I like the way the map looks but havent been able to even get a start going. Being over run by creeper :(

Young

I gave played it twice failed both times.

First time I didn't except the water level on the top right hand side to increase as fast as I did and lost.

The second time when hitting the emitter on the top right hand side I decided expand and letting my gunners run out of ammo.

Overall fun map so far. Simple open field with the delusion of choices you can make deciding which route you want to take.

DeadWorld

An excellent map, one of the best I've played.  It's hard yet not too frustrating or impossible.  I liked the way it takes a long time to win and for most of the time I was right on the verge of being overrun.

5 out of 5 from me,

djcian

it was a great map and it was really hard to get to the first tech with only blasters.  i was so close to getting a hold on the creeper by hitting the pits but my lasers never were able to push the creeper back hard enough.  i finally got the bottom left creeper capped after sending 8 fully loaded lasers i had been stockpiling right in front of the emitters.  5/5
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Young

Man you would think capping a single emitter would be easier but noo..

After a few more tries I understood the game. Took a different approach with such limited resources but after the first emitter it was smooth sailing.

Another suprise was how many freaken spores you sent out @ 10.

Am like EZ mode ... WTF?

Qbear

A nice challenging map.  Took me 3 tries to win.  I never knew if I was going to get a bunch of spores again or not.  haha