Custom Map #11134: 234-Almbachklamm. By: Rennervate / AlexX

Started by AutoPost, May 03, 2024, 04:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rennervate

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on May 06, 2024, 10:57:02 PM
Quote from: rennervate on May 05, 2024, 08:11:27 AM
Quote from: Gotright on May 04, 2024, 06:20:15 PMI could use a bit of help.

Spoiler
Start  here:
[close]
Absolutely ridiculous.  Worked first time.  20% of my time was in grabbing the bertha.

I consider it a slight bit cheaty, though--you can put a collector on top of that pyramid but none of the others despite them looking the same.

wow loren. really?
You've had exactly the same problem before.

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: rennervate on May 08, 2024, 11:40:42 AM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on May 06, 2024, 10:57:02 PM
Quote from: rennervate on May 05, 2024, 08:11:27 AM
Quote from: Gotright on May 04, 2024, 06:20:15 PMI could use a bit of help.

Spoiler
Start  here:
[close]
Absolutely ridiculous.  Worked first time.  20% of my time was in grabbing the bertha.

I consider it a slight bit cheaty, though--you can put a collector on top of that pyramid but none of the others despite them looking the same.

wow loren. really?
You've had exactly the same problem before.
Why can we put a collector there but on no other pyramid?  They look the same.

rennervate

there are very few collectors. You figured that out in 10 seconds.
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: rennervate on May 09, 2024, 11:34:31 AMthere are very few collectors. You figured that out in 10 seconds.
I figured it out after seeing the image.  I had tried putting a collector on another pyramid, didn't work, didn't go testing every pyramid as they look the same.

glinka

??? please help!!! unreal lvl

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: glinka on May 12, 2024, 11:31:13 AM??? please help!!! unreal lvl
For Rennervate maps that storm is actually on the smaller side.  Most of his maps have multiple 25-spore towers somewhere in back that build slowly but you had better have an awful lot of beams when they fire.

In this case you're way too slow, that position is unsurvivable.  You need to expand a lot more before those towers fire.

Spoiler
You're obviously making the mistake I made on my first try.  The runners make going north effectively impossible at that point.  You can go to the sides, though.
Spoiler
I also note no forge.  On standard settings guppies can get 5 aether out of a totem in the creep before they die--or with enough micromanagement return them to their pad just before they die.
[close]
[close]