Custom Map #1393: Gordon's Beacon. By: Camo_adventure

Started by AutoPost, June 06, 2019, 04:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1393: Gordon's Beacon

Author: Camo_adventure
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Target: Gordon's Beacon; the main communication hub connecting the Outer Rim to the rest of the galaxy. Brief: Without Gordon's Beacon the Outer Rim will be completely cut off from the rest of the galaxy and taking it will allow our main assault to go mostly unnoticed. Its defenders are lightly armed, but can still pose a serious threat to our smaller ships. We need you to take the outpost as soon as possible. A sufficient complement of ships will be provided to help achieve this task; a small secondary

Camo_adventure

This map was something I made a couple years back as a part of a side story to The Outer Rim map I made. I never got round to finishing it or any of the other maps I hap planned, but after coming back to this game today I decided to finish this one off as it was mostly complete. Perhaps after all this time I will make the other planned maps.

Any feedback is welcome.

ChaosMaster130

Just checking. are the particle caches supposed to be empty?
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Camo_adventure

They were a hold over from when I first made the map in 2016 I think. I forgot to remove them when I published the map. To be honest I was simply trying to get the map out at this point and It suffered quite a bit as a result.
I am currently working on a new map that I believe will fix many of the issues that I believe people had with this one, the one you mentioned being among them.